I had a whole other idea for this card, and as such began by stamping some of the images from the set with white pigment ink onto a panel of white cardstock. I heat set the panel and then blended three different Distress Inks over the inked areas, hoping that the pigment ink would act as a resist. No such luck!
My card then had to take a different turn as I wasn’t seeing the results I was hoping to, so after I’d finished blending the Distress Inks, I spritzed some water droplets and noticed the white pigment ink beginning to run. I didn’t mind the effect so I quickly heat set the panel, and spritzed a little more water and heat set again.
I then re-stamped the images but this time with black dye ink, and while it was still a little damp, I brushed over some Perfect Pearls – you can’t see the effect so well in the photos, but it looks great in real life!
I trimmed the panel down and foam mounted it to a white card base, stamped the sentiment with Versamark onto a strip of black cardstock and heat set in white. I foam mounted that to the card front and to finish, I added some Gold Mix sequins.
Thanks for stopping by!