Just popping by to let you know that I’ve been asked by the fabulous Michele over at CAS-ual Fridays to continue on with the challenge design team for another term! Woohoo! The best part is that you guys have been invited to leave comments on all the design team’s blogs for a chance to win a CFS stamp or Fri-Die of your choice!
As part of the awesomeness that is CAS-ual Fridays, we also had a mini assignment and that was to give our answers to the following questions, so that you get to know all of us a little – fun, right?! Here goes:
1. How long have you been a cardmaker, and how were you first introduced to it?
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember, and making cards was always something I really enjoyed doing, and then giving them to loved ones. But, it’s only since February last year that I started participating in challenges and really pushing my card making skills! Its been a roller coaster ever since!
2. What colour are your toenails painted right now?
There’s nothing on them at the moment, but I have been known to experiment with shades of blue and burgundy 😉
3. If your family locked up your crafty supplies for an entire month, what would you do instead?
Oh my gosh, this one’s tough. After suffering from heavy bouts of CWS (craft withdrawal symptoms), I would probably spend more time with friends and family. I love eating out but also like cooking different types of food. I think I would try to book a holiday for a couple of weeks to somewhere warm and sunny too 😉
4. Favourite thing to order at Starbucks:
Always a hot chocolate, and if I’m feeling particularly naughty, some whipped cream to go on top ;-). I don’t drink coffee, and usually only have one cup of tea a day, so Starbucks is like a treat, albeit a very chocolaty one!
5. You’ve reached your destination but just as you are turning your car off, a song comes on the radio and you are sooo happy to hear it that you sit in your car until it’s over(singing along is optional *wink*). Name that song:
Ain’t Nobody by Chaka Khan. One of my all time faves!
I hope you’ll check out what everyone else’s answers were, and leave some comments on their blogs too!
See you soon!