Here’s my card:
I wanted to pick up on the contrast between the pink and black, so I started by mixing up some modelling paste with black acrylic paint and swiping it through the Diamonds TCW363 stencil on to a white cardstock panel.
This gave me a great background to mount my pink flower, which was made up by die-cutting the Memory Box Whimsy Circle out of a panel that had been smushed with Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks. I kept the negative die-cuts and pieced part of the design back together onto some acetate. This made it much easier to handle and attach it to a die-cut of the same design, but in silver. Here’s a close-up:
I also die-cut a circle out of the same pink panel for the centre of the flower. There’s also one more die-cut behind the flower from the Spellbinders Ironworks Motifs set just peaking through – I wanted a subtle injection of red on my card, like it is on Keisha’s…
Finally, I added a silver sequin and a red gemstone in the middle of the flower, stamped a sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s Flutter By set and adhered my panel to a kraft card base.
Thanks for looking!